Google is coming up with a brand new Google sign-in page
Nowadays, Google is coming up with various new changes for its different products. Recently Google launched some new responsive templates for Blogger platform, which are highly appreciated by bloggers who are using Blogger platform (Including me). Well, without digging further into, I’ll quickly highlight what is there in the New Google Sign-In Page. There we go.
What’s new in the New Google Sign-in Page?
Well, the basic idea behind redesigning the Google sign-in page is:
- To make the page cleaner and simpler
- Make the sign-in process faster than before
- Keep the look and feel of the sign-in page consistent across devices
- Top 5 Websites to Download Free HD Wallpapers 1920X1080
- Ultimate Guide to Increase Adsense Earnings Smartly
However, there will be no change in how we use to login to our Google account. Entering our Gmail address and password will allow us to login instantly.
We will still be seeing the older sign-in page, if
- We are using an older version of web browser