[Latest] Google AdSense Approval Guide
Are you struggling in getting your Google Adsense account approved? This Google AdSense Approval Guide 2021 will help you out in getting your Google Adsense application approved very easily. The actual time to get your application fully approved may vary from 24 hours to 7 days.
Google Adsense is the best and largest Ad network in the world. This is the only Ad network, through which you can monetize your blog/website content and/or YouTube videos, in a best and simple way. Well, everything about Google Adsense is simple and easy, except the approval process. Yes, getting a Google Adsense account approved is not an easy task. Even I struggled a lot while getting my account approved. And finally, in December 2013, I got my account approved 🙂 Yes, I remember that moment or relaxation and happiness. That said, hard work always pays, sooner or later.
The added benefit I gained was to actually understand the process of getting the account approved. And I felt very happy when I was able to get my cousin’s Google Adsense account recently, that was within 2 days. So here is the Google AdSense Approval Guide 2021 for you.
- Read also: Increase Google Adsense Earnings Smartly
Things to be taken care of, before applying for a Google Adsense account:
- Prefer using a custom Top Level Domain: Although I don’t have much idea whether it really impacts using a blogger blog for applying for an Adsense account, I really prefer using a custom TLD e.g. .com, .in, .net etc. Never apply using domains like .tk, .pk or sub-domains (e.g. domain.subdomain.com etc.). There are very less or no chances of approval using these domains. Never use a domain name, which looks confusing, or domain spoofing.
- Enough Quality Content: Before applying for an Adsense account, make sure you have enough good quality blog posts. Quality here means, the content should be genuine, unique, and should not be copied from anywhere. It is advised to have minimum 7-10 blog posts, with length varying from 300-600 words each.
- Contact, Privacy, About Pages: Make sure your blog/site is having these pages, before applying for Adsense account. Although having these pages doesn’t impact much, but it puts a good value to your blog/site, and eventually the chances of getting your account approved increases. It is also advised to have a sitemap page for your site.
- Theme/Template: The theme/template used for your site/blog plays a very important role in the process of getting your Adsense account approved. I advise you to use a very clean and smooth theme design for your site. And take care of the navigation system of your site. Put appropriate navigation menu(s) on your site so that the user can visit any page of your site from any page. Make sure, no part of your site/blog remains unreachable. I have seen many applications getting rejected with the reason “Difficult Site Navigation“.
- Author Name: If you are applying for an Adsense account using a blog, it is good practice to display your name as author to some posts/pages. Displaying an Avtar will be an added value. These things may look small or silly, but make your site look legitimate.
- No other Ads: You can use other Ad inventories, along with Adsense for sure. But make sure there is no Ad placed on your site, from submitting the application, till your account is fully approved.
Considering these points will be more than enough for applying for an Adsense account. I may have missed something which you might be thinking of. Please do share them by dropping a comment. I’ll be happy to include the same in the article. Well, there are some myths about what to do or what not to, before applying for Adsense account. Listing down some of them might help you in removing your doubts. Here you go,
Some Myths about Adsense application:
- Using Hyphen(-) in the domain name: Some people advice, not to use a hyphen(-) in the domain name because it may have a negative impact in getting the Adsense account approved. Although this is really a good practice not to use a hyphen while choosing a domain name, there is no negative impact of the same for the Adsense application. My cousin’s domain name is consisting of a hyphen (http://www.aha-life.in) and got approved easily in one go only.
- Don’t use .in Domains: I have seen, some people advising not to use .in domain for applying for Adsense account as it is very hard to get it approved. Well, there is no such restriction. Example? again consider the same example as above.
- Re-Submit the application after a specific period: Some people suggest that one should not re-submit the Adsense application for some specific period of time, say 6 months etc. Well, there is nothing like that. If the reason for rejection is very critical, let say “Site does not comply with Google Policies“, then you should check your site carefully before applying again. But what is the application was rejected because of “Difficult site navigation“? Well, you can make the appropriate changes, re-submit the application on the very next day, or even the next hour. There will not be any negative impact of doing so 🙂
Although I tried my best to write down my latest experience on getting an Adsense application approved, and tried to cover almost all the aspects, still I may have missed something. Whatever I have suggested here for an Adsense application, are based on my own experience, and there is no guarantee that following the aforementioned guide will surely lead to your Adsense application approved. If you are still facing issues in getting your account approved, feel free to contact me, by passing a comment, or sending an email. I’ll try my best to help you out.
If you think this article is really helpful, please do share with others and help others. Any suggestions/corrections in the article are warmly welcomed 🙂
Happy blogging, and happy earning … 🙂
- How to get Google Adsense approval within 24 Hours in 2021
- Google AdSense Approval Guide 2021
- Google Adsense approval process in 2021
- What is the easy way to get an Adsense application approved in 2021
- Things to be taken care of, before applying for an Adsense account in 2021.
Vishal you write a good and informative post about google AdSense thanks for share this helpful tips
SOMEWHERE I READ THAT YOUR WEBSITE SHOULD BE 6 MONTHS OLD…
IS THAT RIGHT?
i have just started my blog few days before
MY MAIL ID
Hi Vikram, thank you for dropping by. Well, it is advised to wait for some time before you apply for Google Adsense on your new blog, although it is not mandatory at all. I have helped my friends and cousins in getting Adsense approval even on 15-30 days old blogs.
Feel free to ask if you need more clarifications/help.
Hey Vishal thanks a lot for the info.
Thanks for your words. Kindly consider sharing with others 🙂
I got many Accounts approval.
But Now I’m not getting any approval.
I added imp pages and each post having 1000-2500 words.
But they rejected me more than 5 times.
Do let me know your view.
If you have many accounts then use them on new blogs? Why do you need more accounts? You can message me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/blogrouter for more discussion.
Am all okay with content part But am facing difficulty in resolving problem of Navigation help me with Navigation part
Hi Pavan. I have gone through your site. Can you change your blog’s theme once and try? I would suggest you to use any clean and responsive magazine theme. This article might help you in choosing a theme for your blog https://geekbone.org/top-5-free-responsive-wordpress-theme-2017.html.
Feel free to drop a comment if you need further help.
Thanks Vishal brother for this information !!!
Quality guide about Google Adsense approval tips. Thanks for it.
Hii vishal I applied AdSense since 35 days ago but they not send me a approved or disprove mail what I do please suggest me
Hey Akash. Can you please log into Adsense dashboard and tell me what you see there?
I think i’m going to give up on applying for Google Adsense account. I’ve tried all this but yet all I get it, ‘insufficient contents. I have more 500 post of my blog with article as long as 600 – 700 words.
Hi Don Tyler. Though it doesn’t sound relevant, can you once try submitting your blog’s XML sitemap to Google Webmaster and then re-submit your Adsense application? Let me know if it works.
NICE POST BRO!!
THANKS FOR SHARING IT!!!
I also faced this issue. My Adsense Application got rejected more than 10 times. Can you tell me what should I change? trickspit[dot]com
You have just two articles on your blog. Add some more quality articles and make sure you don’t have any other ads on your blog while applying for Google Adsense.
just check my site for poetry http://www.merejazbaat.com & tell whether it is now applicable to be applied for Adsense ?
I have been blogging for more tan one year.
in the mean while I have used infolinks also..but soon i deleted it,as has worst ad rates & it look annoying.
so please just tell me if anything need to be added or improved.
overall how did you like the site,please tell that also
I just visited your blog. Everything seems to be fine, except for the blog theme. You may consider changing the theme/template and arrange the navigation menu appropriately. Let me know if you have any further query.
can u suggest me theme which google approval team may consider right
Thanks for sharing information, this post is very helpful for google adsense approval guide. i really enjoyed article
Thanks for very nice and informative sharing , this article is very helpful for adsense approval. i really appreciate this article
Never had a problem getting approved. But there was one time Google thought my content was related to sexual and they’ve blocked me. I came out of that though, long time ago. I’ve started blogging since 2007
Please help me to review my blog http://www.seyiblog.com.ng whether I can apply for AdSense now.
I will be glade if I can here from you soon
Try to add more contents on your blog. Also, add a navigation through which, a reader can reach to other articles easily. Like a navigator to the article categories.
Quality guide about Google Adsense approval tips. Thanks for it.
How long it may take got first review and approval of blog with ten posts… I am facing this problem since 7 days.. to howe many days i have to wait… Whenever i open Adsense it says We’re working on setting you up…. What does it mean, to hire many days i have to wait?
I applied for blog aporoval frim adsense 7 days before,still i not get any email or news from them,whenever i open adsense it saya We’re working on setting you up.. still how many days i have to wait exactly?
Just wait for a few days more. They might be getting too many applications, so it may take little longer for them to review 🙂
Great guide on adsense approval. I have just got my site approved.