In this article, I’ll show you how to Completely Remove Blogger Template Footer Credit Links step-by-step. I am not going to show you how to just hide the links. Instead, I’ll show you how to remove them completely, without your site being redirected to any other site.
There are many websites, which provide very attractive and full responsive blogger templates. There are two categories of these templates, one is Free Template and the other is Premium Template. For premium templates, you have to pay some amount and purchase it, and everything will be fine with it. You may also get support from them if you are buying any premium template. But if you are going for a free version of the template, you will find some links in the footer of the template. Ideally, these links are for the Author’s site or the Website’s links, who is/are publishing the templates.
Okay, so you might be thinking, “What’s the big deal with the links, we can remove it”. But you cannot delete the links directly. If you remove the links, save your template and browse your website/blog, it will be redirected to some other site. And yeah, you might have tried various tricks, may be hiding the links using CSS. But doesn’t actually removes the links from your site.
Well, without going deep into the context, I’ll show you the step by step process to remove such links from any blogger template. I have also created a video, which will be very helpful. Watch the video here,
Steps to Completely Remove Blogger Template Footer Credit Links
- First of all, download any Blogger template of your choice.
- Open the template file in any editor, e.g. Notepad and copy the template code.
- Now go to your Blog > Template and click on Edit HTML.
- Here, select the whole template code and delete it. Now paste the copied template code here.
- Now, carefully go through the template code, and find a piece of code, which looks like shown in the image shown below:
- Delete the whole code as shown above.
- Now find the actual footer link you want to remove/replace. You can remove the link(s) completely, or can replace with your custom link.
- Wholllaa!! You are done. Now click on Save Template and visit your site.
I hope this article and the video will be helpful for you in removing the footer credit links from your blogger template. If somehow, this trick doesn’t work for you, feel free to put a comment. I’ll try my best to help you ASAP.
If you feel this article can help others, please share it.
Completely Remove Blogger Template Footer Credit Links